What is hot in Korea right now?
1) Korea is one of the most active markets for crypto currency trading and some lesser known tokens trade always on more volume than the typical Bitcoin and Ethereum heavyweights.
2) Korea is also where a lot of projects are being first & actively marketed as there is a lot of crypto money in that country that is interested in short-term gains more than anything else.
3) Solar (SXP): provides sustainable, clean energy solutions to remote areas. Solar is built on the Solar Core, a Layer-1 Blockchain Framework. The Solar blockchain uses the Delegated Proof-of-Stake Consensus (DPoS). The network is protected and supported through DPoS by 53 delegates, node operators, or validators.
4) Dogecoin (DOGE): based on the popular "doge" Internet meme and features a Shiba Inu on its logo. Dogecoin differs from Bitcoin's proof-of-work protocol in several ways, one of which is using Scrypt technology.
5) XRP Ledger (XRP) is an open-source, permissionless, decentralized technology. Benefits of the XRP Ledger include its low-cost ($0.0002 to transact), speed (settling transactions in 3-5 seconds), scalability (1,500 transactions per second), and inherently green attributes (carbon-neutral and energy-efficient).
6) ICON Network (ICX) is a layer-one blockchain focused on building a multichain bridging solution that is scalable, chain-agnostic, and secure. ICON is a hub that connects partner blockchains with all other blockchains integrated via BTP.
7) Dawn (DAWN) mission is to enable a fair, open, and rewarding gaming ecosystem no matter what country or background users are from. Game developers can integrate the open protocol in their games to allow gamers to compete for rewards.
8) Stacks (STX) is a Bitcoin Layer for smart contracts; it enables smart contracts and decentralized applications to use Bitcoin as an asset and settle transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin is the most significant, valuable, and durable decentralized asset. The Stacks layer unlocks $500B in BTC capital using the Bitcoin L1 as settlement for decentralized applications.
👇 9) Aptos (APT) is a Layer 1 Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain that employs a novel smart contract programming language called Move, a Rust-based programming language that was independently developed by Meta (formerly Facebook) 's Diem blockchain engineers. Aptos's vision is a blockchain that brings mainstream adoption to web3 and empowers an ecosystem of DApps to solve real-world user problems. The PoS blockchain can achieve a theoretical transaction throughput of over 150,000 transactions per second (tps) through parallel execution.
👇 10) Solar trades 21% of all the volume on Upbit, Korea's largest crypto exchange, Dogecoin 17%, XRP 8%, Icon 7.8% and Bitcoin 6.3%.
How are you positioned?
Join now for more insights around crypto!