BIT partners Banxa, the world-leading on- and off-ramp cryptocurrency solution
That’s right, now you can purchase crypto using Visa/Mastercard via the Banxa channel in our BIT app. Here, we’d like to tell you more about Banxa and exactly how it could make life easier when it comes to buying cryptocurrency.
How many types of fiat does Banxa support?
Banxa supports 30 fiat currencies. These are:
- Argentine Peso (ARS)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Euro (EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Indian Rupee (INR)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Mexican Peso (MXN)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Qatari Rial (QAR)
- Rupiah (IDR)
- Saudi Riyal (SAR)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Rand (ZAR)
- Korean Won (KRW)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Baht (THB)
- Turkish Lira (TRY)
- Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
- United States Dollars (USD)
- Vietnamese Dong (VND)
- Yen (JPY)
- Zloty (PLN)
How do I use Banxa to purchase cryptocurrency on BIT?
- Register your BIT account and complete KYC
- When you’re done, go back to BIT’s homepage, tap the "Buy Crypto" button
- Select your cryptocurrency of choice for purchase, and enter the purchase amount/quantity
- Confirm the purchase method and channel
- Sign up for a Banxa account and complete the verification process via Banxa's app. Please prepare valid ID documents – You need to complete ID verification when using Banxa. Please prepare your ID card, passport, or driving license in advance
- Fill in the credit card information
- Receive OTP password
- Verify that the order has been placed
- Wait for the order status to be updated and the purchased cryptocurrency to be credited
When you purchase crypto using Visa/Mastercard via the Banxa channel in our BIT app, you can also get rewarded with up to 30 USDT for your transactions! Read more here
What is Banxa?
Banxa is the world’s leading fiat to crypto on and off-ramp solution. In simpler terms, Banxa allows users to use their credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and more options to buy crypto (on-ramp).
They’re also known to be the only platform to enable global off-ramping of stablecoins via its global network of local bank transfers. This means that you can convert your stablecoins to fiat currency via Banxa and get the money transferred into the bank account of your choice.
Banxa’s also offers a Fiat-to-NFT service, which enables customers to easily purchase NFTs directly via their global network of payment options. Its 30+ partners include decentralized exchange (DEX) dYdX, Binance, KuCoin, Huobi, and Gate.io.
Since 2014, they have been developing payment solutions to bridge the traditional finance and the digital asset space. It is headed by CEO Holger Arians, who has been involved in multiple companies, such as the Apollo Capital Fund, an award-winning multi-strategy crypto fund based in Australia.